Monday, September 28, 2009

Non-Manic Monday

Hello! This is my first Blog Post. I always swore I wouldn't become one of those people who surf the net all day and update their blogs and sites with boring and useless information, BUT... It would seem as though I, too, have fallen into the trap of the allure of this thing called "Online."

I'd like to make my blog more than just a series of inane and unnecessary updates, though. So wish me luck! I guess I'll start by stating that yes, it's official, I'm going to be exhibiting at Surtex next year! I'm sooo excited about this, and I've been preparing for it by making a model of my booth, and arranging little prints all over it (pictures forthcoming). It's quite a fun journey so far, and I anticipate updating often with new – um – updates.

Til that happens, peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment